Pages

All those who Wander are not always lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I’m Sorry…….

……….That our posting has been pretty lagging, apparently it’s my turn and so it’s my fault that I’m holding up the whole blogging posting process and scaring away the few followers we have already gathered.

Sorry!

So what am I going to post about? Well, duh, fashion. I just ♥ fashion, from my shoes to my headband I’m planning it all down. It just sucks that we don’t get to wear whatever we want to school. Like come on, how else are we suppose to express our creativity by wearing the same ugly white blouse and pleaded skirt every single weekday.

Right now I’m really into headbands (which is why I mentioned them above, lol). My sister actually introduced me to them as a great way to hide a bad hair day instead of wearing a hat or a beanie. Of course my sister was wrong but after trying on a few of hers I decided that headbands aren’t that bad after all, even if they are a no-go zone when you do have a bad hair day.

I hope you enjoyed my la fashion poste and you’ll be hearing from us soon now that I’m no longer holding up the entire posting anymore!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Nice blog!
Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!

www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com