Pages

All those who Wander are not always lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Getting back to date (With Kirsty)

I've verified my account and I have no idea why it took me so long to do it. I think it's the fact that I hate going onto my email but all i had to do was log in, click something and volia! done. i've promised my friend that i'm going to work hard in keeping "Yesterdays Candy" going as we have no posted in a while. i'm not going to promise that things will improve but i'm going to be crossing my fingers that it does. i also gave my super tech pro friend my email address and password so she can fix up our blog layout for us. Shout out to Be over at www.trippingoverstars.blogspot.com thanks for helping us through!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Were still editing so nobody say anything!