Pages

All those who Wander are not always lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tis the Season for Celebrations

School holidays! Yay! I’m so excited especially because I’m going to Thredbo with my family to have some fun in the snow! I’ve only ever been there once, and I can hardly remember that, so this time I can’t wait, especially because I’ll be getting away from the heat of Summer.
Just for the occasion I bought a new pair of Ugg Boots! I have a thousand pairs of Ugg Boots, there’s everywhere littered in my room. I also bought skinny jeans and a fur jacket. I know it seems kind of dumb since we’re only going to be in the snow for two weeks, and it’ll mostly not be that cold down where we’re staying, but I just love an excuse to go spastic on Ugg Boots and Fur (not animal fur!)
So where are you guys all heading for the Christmas Holidays? Yesterday I got a locket from Hannah and my mum let slip that I was getting some CDs, which is awesome, since I love music just as much as I love Ugg Boots!

So I hope you all have a Merry, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as this will be the last time I’ll be chatting to you for a while. Take care!

Beelzebub xx

2 comments:

Hannahbelle :D said...

You and your Ugg Boots

Natallie said...

Merry Christmas. I hope you got all those presents you wanted. Maybe, if I meet you, I'll buy you some Ugg Boots someday?