Pages

All those who Wander are not always lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, November 14, 2010

hello people. I'm feeling so bored at the moment. I've got a huge stack of work I need to do for my Marine Studies class. It's so boring, I have to find a fish and name all these things about them, I dont even know what fish to do, I was going to do something that nobody else did but I'm guessing I'll do the Clown Fish or something, I do have some old 'Finding Nemo' sitckers which I can use to make it pretty. I also have to start up on my French assignment, not to mention the pe one which is long over-due but i'm just to tired to do anything.

I think I might go for a walk later on, though, because it's just stopped raining and the sun's come up, right now I can see a perfect rainbow outside my window and it smells like freshly mowed grass. there's this little creek I like to hang out at which is under a bridge near my place so i might go and take some photos there, hopefully there would be a great view of the rainbow from over the trees.

well that's basically all i have to say today. i know i haven't posted in a while, but my excuse is these rotten assignments, what's yours?

No comments: