Pages

All those who Wander are not always lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spies, TV and gibberish makes Kirsty go crazy

Hello People!

I must apologise of behalf of me and my co-writers. We forgot out password because we all go under the same password and it was Beezlebub's password so I am contantly texting her everytime I was to get one.

But dont worry! I kept it on my phone so I wont forget it again. Ha-ha, although that totally doesn't give you an excuse to go and steal my phone from me because it is programmed with a toxic killable spray and a laser.

Just joking. I would love to be a spy. That's why I stay up everytime they put a James Bond movie on TV. I adore James Bond. Although he is too good at his job. They should be realistic and make him get shot in the shoulder or something. Maybe they should kill him entirely and make a new James Bond.

Just joking. I would die without a James Bonde - just like I would die without a Doctor Who.

Talking about Doctor Who, when does the new series come on? And I really hate that new doctor. He's so bah. Although the new story plot really interests me. But WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE RORY COME BACK ALIVE!

Okay. I should stop talking about TV. Most of you probably have no idea what I am rambling on about 'huh, Doctor Who, Rory, back alive?'

I'm vouching for the holidays to come back soon. I know it's at the end of Semptember but this time I'm too lazy to count down, I'm just afriad I'll find out it's 34 days away and die. What was that? It's 34 days away. Noooooo!

You North Hemispherers probably are thinking right now, 'whoa, that Aussie kid has a lot of holidays'. And yes I do. They are only going for two weeks though, so that's why everyone loves the Christmas holidays so much.

This christmas I'm planning on going to Vietnam to see my family. I also want to go to some other country out of Asia. I dont like visiting countries in Asia, even if I am Asian. I went to Japan once and everyone kept on trying to talk to me in their language. It was like, Ahh! I dont understand you. Get away!!

Yeah. But Japan was really nice. I got all these plushie toys and stuff. (Go Pokemon!)

Okay. So I appologise for the large gap in our posting. I guess it builds up suspence (and losses readers!)

Hey! This is my first post on our blog. Yes! I need to post some more. . .

--Kirsty

1 comment:

Fickle Cattle said...

I like James Bond and Japan. It would be cool if they make a movie of James Bond in Japan. And I have no idea who Doctor Who is. (Don't hate me).

Fickle Cattle
ficklecattle.blogspot.com