Pages

All those who Wander are not always lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Murder in the Dark

Hey People!

Dont you love that game?

Murder in the Dark was my favourite game as a kid.

Although it sucked because, being all dark, I'm always crashing into things because I'm clutzy and the accident-prone kid (I'm also really paranoid but that's beside the point).

Yeah.

Well I went to my cousin's house not that long ago and she decided it would be fun to play murder in the dark with all her other 10-year-old friends who were there.

Anyway. It was the second round (I broke a box in the first round) and I was seeking and let me tell you, my cousin's house to gi-normous.

So there I was walking around, in the dark, trying to find my cousin and her little friends in a gi-normous house which I dont know anything about.

I managed to find Kayla (my cuz friend) who was in the pantry and then we went up to the third floor (told you their house was gigantic) and I saw this room where I could hear people talking and went inside.

And so was the most embarrassing moment of my life because I leapt inside and screamed 'Caught ya' to find my other cuz (who is 20) making out with his girlfriend.

After that I was really glad to be the one hiding, and boy did I hide well until the end of the night.

Beezlebub

2 comments:

Miss Vipro said...

How embarrassing! Oh, and I hated that game when I was a kid because I always hurt myself too

Jace said...

I think the game sounds interesting. So I'm guessing the rules are to walk around and look for people who are hiding?